24 Nov 2013

Week in Photos 8#

 Dear Friend,
This week was awesome,
but i didn´t take that much photos
so now you will see some photos i took about 2 weeks ago as well.

 This is our new cat , his name is Pikonant.
Because my sister had an imaginary friend called Pikonant when she was 5 years old.
 I finally made new charms.
 I drew Sherlock and Watson from the TV series.

 This is my IPad , i got it after the summer hollydays but i think i didn´t show it . 
 My new/old watch.

AND NOW PHOTOS FROM THE "NACHT DES WISSENS":
Nacht des wissens means - Night if the knowledge 
and at that night you can visit hospitals or art-universities etc. and learn how to operate or something like that.









AND NOW SOME NICE THINGS I FOUND IN THE INTERNET:


i have glasses , but sometimes i don´t really like them.
So i looked around ebay and found these nice ones.
 I also discovered romwe
they have soooo nice things:







I love jason isaacs 
jup


Love always,
mulle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment !